- Did you mean Graduation (Manga), chapter 30 of the manga?
Rii-san finally gathered all her wits to and began to pose a stabbing strike at Kurumi. Meanwhile, in the broadcasting room, zombified Taromaru saves Yuki from a group of zombies head on. Suppressing Taromaru from attacking her, Yuki makes a PA announcement, declaring that school was closed and that anyone still inside must go home. Surprisingly, this works and Miki is able to get to Rii-san and Kurumi.
The next day, Kurumi had made a great recovery. While, on the other hand, Taromaru makes a brief recovery. After attempting to feed and give him some water, Taromaru was unable to recover and had died on Miki's lap. Later, due to the destruction of their school's power supplies and other assets, the School Life Club members decide that it was time to leave. Because of this, it is time that they graduate. After the graduation ceremony, the School Life Club members drive off.
Major Events Edit
These events occurred within this episode:
- Yuki took action
- Yuki's hat was left behind with Taromaru
- the School Life Club members graduated from Megurigaoka Private High School
- Kei has returned to school
- Yuki's drawing was picked up by an unknown girl
Character Appearances Edit
- If you look carefully at the window where Yuki sits by in Megu-nee's car (around 23:23), you'll spot something interesting about her reflection
- It's actually a reflection of Megu-nee, not Yuki. Megu-nee did say she'd always watch over Yuki, and she IS smiling in the reflection.
- A girl at the end of the show—appearing to be Touko—was seen picking up Yuki's drawing, this may possibly hint another season.