Can the admin please add articles for the Afterstory? (Gakkou Gurashi Otayori)
What's on your mind?
So is the School Live live action movie good or bad
Hello ! is this active ?
The Yuki illusion of Megunee have long hair, but in the anime she cut it before she die (In the manga I think this works similar because zombie Megunee have short hair, however, this is not shown. I never noticed this fact, only noticed after watching the anime).
Is this a way for Yuki to forget her death? (Before she was ware of her situation).
Also we have the bloody ribbon in her hands...
Why Yuki see her with long hair? Whats is the importance of her hair?
I posted some time ago about the strains in some bonus post, but I want to do here.
I think the origin of all of this is the Ω strain mentioned in the manual, (bonus 3), this strain maybe be a prion related to the Nazake Marsh fish legend and the origin of the incident of Mizuchi Night in 1968... I think is a prion because is no mentioned in the manual what is the Ω strain (virus, baterium) and the prions produce diseases like transmissible spongiform encephalopathy (similar to mad cow disease, brain change=zombies).
This explain the "Ω" of the subjects in the bonus 8. The infection way is consumption of the fish, and maybe latter bites and blood by the zombies (This cause the bombing of the Mizuchi City, to avoid the massive infection, and latter halved the population of the city... also the reason the name of the city changes to Megurigaoka City).
In base of Ω, α and β was created as biological weapons by Randall Corporation (as bacterium and virus). And spread for reasons for now unknown (religion, new order [bonus 6 and bonus 1], experiment to look for immune people (talent people?) who can resist the vaccine [bonus 6].
α strain was the origin of the incident in Megurigaoka (high infection, low mortality... Kurumi survives with the vaccine for the moment). But the β is now here I think, Tougo puke in front of Aosoi lab and Miki, and this is a symptom of β strain according to the manual.
I don't really sure is Renya have β, maybe both strains mutated (But srly, I really think Ayaka killed him with Sino needles, however, for the moment he is sick for the aerial transmition, and both strains have aerial transmition.)
My theory is the actual survivors are immune to the α (for the aerial, no contact and blood) but no to the β virus (aerial and contact).
Also is possible the α mutated again like Aosoi says.
What do you think guys?
Just throwing this here– in chapter 7 page 4, the last panel, where Miki is opening a window, has a calendar with October 14th as the current day.
Major CSS (the thing that makes websites look colourful) changes were made today! Please clear your cache to ensure that Gakkou Gurashi! Wiki infoboxes display correctly!
Chrome - Windows: Hold the Ctrl key and press the F5 key.
- OS X: Hold both the ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift keys and press the R key.
Safari - Hold down the ⇧ Shift key and click the Reload toolbar button.
Firefox - Windows: Hold the Ctrl key, and press F5.
- OS X: Hold the ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift keys, and then press R.
Internet Explorer - Hold the Ctrl key, and press F5 (or click the Refresh button).
See them here~
She must be dead or deceased because on chapther little sister you see her hat rollin with blood on the picture while their vehicle is crossing
One is ruu must be hiding in one of the lockers thats why yuuri(her older sister) was heared something and not beacause she has bear designed items that shes a teddy bear beacause i saw one yuuri and ruu on (mind )of yuuri but did not expose the face but has simillar clthes as Ruu Wakasa but with holding a large singular hat that must be why Ruu is Ruu acording to my theory.
One is yuuri break down and make a imaginary little sister in the person of the teddy bear.
One is how did kurumi and miki react when they saw Ruu was copying yuki doing faces thats the fact for me shes real
Here you go~
are they really graves? there were balloons with sounds in that scene, could it be a "jail" for zombies?
You can read it here: 
Hi anyone else getting the feeling that they will have Kurumi get shot or something but just get up confused with everyone else and thats who they tell the crew Kurumi was a cured zombie
So I want to bring into light that some events that occurred in the manga didn't happen in the anime or was simply changed:
1. Taromaru (in general)"
In the manga, Taromaru was (per say) 'kicked out' of the club after being infected by Megu-Nee. However in the anime, he was seemingly cured after Yuuri administers the same vaccine that was given to Kurumi and they both are 'cured'. However the poor dog was simply too weak and dies in Miki's lap. Also, Taromaru was discovered by Yuki in the manga but in the anime, he was originally with Miki and Kei trapped inside the mall.
2. The Helicopter Pilot Scene/Event
In the manga, a helicopter was crashed by an infected pilot whom was trying to administer the antidote on himself but broke the syringe. The crash eventually leads to Yuuri finding a map that leads them to Isidore University. However in the anime, after Kurumi was 'cured' and Taromaru was buried. Yuuri finds a map in the emergency manual and therefore they had their graduation.
That's all I've seen so far, if they are any events that I've might missed. Please share it with us on the comments below.
If you find someone violating these, report it to MegaApple_Pi and move on.
For good practice, please do the following when reporting:
- Title the message [Report]
- Username (or IP address)
- Link to offending contributions
- KISS principle; Keep It Simple, Stupid.
For best practice, please do not do the following when reporting:
- Write a whole essay on why this person violated a rule
- Send multiple reports on one person... because MegaApple_Pi is taking too long
Who is I or me?
- I is referring to MegaApple_Pi.
Who is you?
- you is you, the user or contributor.
Who is we?
- we is referring to the Gakkou Gurashi! community, as a whole.
What is a contributions?
- contributions are posts in threads, contributions in articles, discussion in talk pages or comments, and uploaded media
What does brief, short, minimum mean?
- brief, short, minimum means 0 or 1 or 2.
What does excessive amounts mean?
- excessive amounts means 3 or more.
What is a rule or rules?
- A rule or rules is a rule that must be followed (with rare exceptions).
What is a guideline or guidelines?
- A guideline or guidelines is a rule that should be followed.
If you find someone violating these, report it.
- Breaking any one of the listed will return infinite block (one strike system)
Treat everyone with respect!
- Not everyone will agree with each other's opinions; offending others [using profanity] is prohibited and futile unless you want to be blocked (and frowned upon).
Profanity when discussing about the topic is allowed!
- Only in brief, short, minimum usages.
Profanity towards the user is prohibited!
- Any usage of profanity to offend a user is prohibited. Period.
Do not upload non-Gakkou Gurashi! related images!
- non-Gakkou Gurashi! related images = images that don't aren't associated with Gakkou Gurashi!
- Expectation, posting it into your user page
Do not contribute about mature content!
- ADULT CONTENT IS PROHIBITED BEING ANYWHERE ON Gakkou Gurashi! Wiki, IN ANY FORM
- If you spot any vandalism: fix it yourself OR let more know, so I can fix it
Please, have fun!
- The Gakkou Gurashi! Wiki community is happy to have you here. We look forward to seeing you around as we discuss this topic we all love.
Try to find existing discussions first, but don't be afraid to start a new thread.
- Please take a moment to sift through the Gakkou Gurashi! Wiki Forum boards to see if a discussion already exists about something you want to talk about. If you can't find what you're looking for, jump right in and start a new discussion!
Keep the threads safe for everyone.
- There are various users entering Gakkou Gurashi! Wiki with various age ranges... so keep it safe for all!
- Tag threads with the prefix [NSFW] when the thread's contents are Not Safe For Work.
Ask for help.
- Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you have a question? Ask for help here on the forums (you can ask it in General Discussion by the way)!
If you need help from Wikia staff, please reach out on Community Central or via Special:Contact.
- In addition to its policy, these threads will be locked after one month of its creation. If you still want to discuss about the topic, please create another thread for it.
- The Gakkou Gurashi! Wiki has been concerned with the overhaul of recording and collation of canon information (official information in fiction). Given the overall lack of knowledge about certain aspects of the Gakkou Gurashi! universe, speculation is inevitable, but should only be recorded on the wiki's Board:Speculation Discussion (it's roomier and organized there anyways!).
We still encourage discussion/speculation; this is in place for the fact that discussion/speculation can get out of hand. More often then not, throughout the Gakkou Gurashi! Wiki's history, these wild speculations, in one way or another, end up in the articles or being pushed as talk points on official article pages.
Speculation that is acceptable
- Speculation is defined as "Reasoning based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or supposition". On this site, so as not to lead into crack theory and fan fiction speculation should be limited to the idea of inconclusive evidence. This basically means speculation on the site requires some form of evidence presented from an indisputable source of information (canon material).
- If such evidence is found to be in dispute (either of its context, or otherwise) then the speculative content is invalid and will be removed.
Speculation that is NOT acceptable
- Linking information and filling in holes with assumptions and opinion
- In relation to the first point, by making connections or content fit by creating information that one cannot possibly know.
- Using misinformation or content taken out of context to make your point work.
- Crack theories (i.e. theories that are derived from baseless information that is not supported by the actual material).
- Fan fiction (or "fanon") has no place on the site or anywhere in the speculation section. Fanon are inventions of fan fiction authors that for one reason or another appear to have taken the status of a canon within the Gakkou Gurashi! fandom. In other words, it is often believed that these ideas were put forward by Nitroplus, himself, which of course, is not the case. Basically, fanons are born when one fanfiction writer makes something up for their fanfiction, which then gets picked up by other fanfiction writers and low and behold, unsuspecting Gakkou Gurashi! fans are convinced that little tidbit of information comes from Nitroplus, himself, because they have read it in numerous fanfictions.
Offender's contributions will get deleted on site
Please, do not feed the (internet) trolls!
- It's futile, pointless, and you'll probably regret it in the long run. (report it)
Please, do not merge speculations into pages!
- All articles on Gakkou Gurashi! Wiki are supposed to be as factual as we can get them to be.
- Move speculations to Board:Speculation Discussion
Please, do not comment/talk speculations on pages!
- It gets messy in the article pages when it comes to comments and talks pages
- Move speculations to Board:Speculation Discussion (It's roomier and organized there!)
Last revision date: 12:59, January 2, 2016 (UTC)
Ok, the first rumours and announcements was about GG anime being actually a 13 episodes season, they after changed it to 12, and rumoured again about perhaps a thirteen episode again. Now we know for sure they are only 12 episodes (basically thanks to the low ratings...thanks Norimitsu for making the anime so "lightly" compared to the manga, even when it's broadcasted on the anime shower hour in Japan and trying to make it dark just in the last 3 episodes...)
So, with only 2 episodes to go, and with Kurumi still on her infection phase, Miki going for Megu-nee's head (and maybe...Taromaru also?), it will probably take the whole episode 11 to cover just alllll that scenes from the manga.
The problem is...what will be left for episode 12? NO WAY it will cover then the whole "helicopter-kun" story, neither the escape/graduation final story of the ark...so, what will happen? A rushed escape? Remember, there was also another change compared to the manga: the zombies are breaking in (guess Megu-nee's cardboard barricades made with "love and hope" didn't worked after all, eh? :D), adding more drama to the season (or even series) finale.
Some fans are already saying this will end bad, very BAD, specially comparing it to other Nitroplus animes and adaptations...dead flag arised. Keeping in mind the different anime opening and endings gave us a lot of hints, and they proven to be certain after time passed...what do you think about the ending with the girls lying sleep on the floor...with a final scene with the school destroyed and the Guuma bear a little ripped-off?
Dead end? Or rushed end? Or maybe an open one? (I hate those..) Also, there is a chance for just a "dark" ending with the girls just hidding in the secret basement to avoid the zombie "storm", leading us to a very dull and inconcluse end...